The project I am writing about is Tyson Foods Inc.
Case Analysis and Presentation:
The work of the teams in this class will focus on the preparation and written presentation of a case. A case is basically a story about a company or situation. Cases are designed to illustrate real-world applications of theory and concepts. The extent to which a particular case covers a wide range of strategic management concepts depends on the situation and the intent of the case authors. Hence, the scope of coverage and discussion will vary depending on the information available to the authors and the intent of the authors in writing their case. Most of the cases used in this class will include a broad range of issues and will have a general strategy focus rather than be oriented on implementation issues or single functions exclusively (for example, human resource management, structure, systems, marketing, finance, operations, and other related issues).
The following 6 questions must be answered (with 1 to 1 1/2 page discussion per question):
1) Introduction of the organization
2) Identification of the industry and competitors
3) Potential profitability of the industry
4) Who has succeeded and failed in the industry and why, and what are the critical success factors?
5) What strengths exist for the organization?
6) What weaknesses exist for the organization?
Format for Case:
1. Typed, double-spaced
2. Times New Roman, 12 font (only)
3. One-inch margins on all sides: top, bottom, right and left (These are not eh default setting in WORD.)
4. Paper size should be standard, 8-1/2 by 11 inches
5. No headers or footers, except for a page number (if desired)
6. No title sheet (except for current case project), instead place your name on first line in left-hand corner with a title for the assignment centered on the next line.
7. No underlines or italics (use bold for these requirements or preferences)
8. References should be complete (in that they can be used to find the source) and consistent. APA Style is expected, the main focus should be to make a complete reference that will include author (if known), source (magazine, journal, website, etc.), date of publication (or retrieval), etc.
There are faxes for this order.
Some error has occured.