Please note that this request is for writer: pheelyks only.
Essay should be on this topic:
Choose an issue of importance to you—the issue could be personal, school related, local, political, or international in scope—and write an essay in which you explain the significance of that issue to yourself, your family, your community, or your generation.
I am at a complete loss for the subject – whatever subject you choose will be great1 Please pick one you think most college admissions officials will like.
Rubric for grading from teacher:
1) effectively and insightfully develop a point of view on the issue and demonstrate outstanding critical thinking, using clearly appropriate examples, reasons, and other evidence to support the position.
2) be well organized and clearly focused, demonstrating clear cohearance and smooth progression of ideas
3) exhibit skillful use of language, using a varied sentence structure, and apt vocabulary
4) meaningful variety of sentence structures
5) free of most errors in grammar, useage, and mechanics
Some error has occured.