Please answer each individual question in a short summary pertaining to the questions.
1. Compare/contrast the following volcanoes: Pinatubo, Tambora, Krakatoa, the Laki fissure eruption, and Mount Toba. When did these eruptions occur, why did they occur (plate boundary relationships), size, impact on the local, regional, and global environments, and other important impacts.
2. What is an “evolutionary bottleneck” and how was the eruption of Mount Toba important to this?
3. What occurred relative to the eruption of Mt. St. Helens in 1980? How does the eruption of Mt. St. Helens compare to the volcanoes investigated in question #1?
4. Why doesn’t massive destruction and loss of life occur relative to Hawaiian volcanoes– hasn’t Kilauea been erupting continually since the 1970s?
5. Compare/contrast the San Francisco earthquake of 1906, the Anchorage Alaska quake of 1964, the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake, the New Madrid earthquake of 1811-12, the Kobe earthquake, the Mexico City quake of 1985, and the Shensi, China earthquakes. What significant impacts separate these quakes from each other?
Some error has occured.