Put yourself in a position of a clinician and complete the following activities:
1. Select an individual (artist, writer, musician, actor, famous person, etc.) who has suffered from a psychological disorder.
2. Provide relevant history.
3. Describe evaluation procedures.
4. Identify a diagnosis using the DSM IV criteria
5. Develop a case formulation.
6. Develop a cultural formulation.
7. Plan the most appropriate treatment program for the given diagnosis
based upon a review of findings from current research
Some error has occured.