Effects of TV Violence on Children
You will write a 7-10-page research paper (fully documented in APA style) on an issue related to the mass media in a social, cultural, ethical, or legal context. Detailed requirements of this assignment will be posted in the classroom.
This paper must be carefully edited and proofread. It also must follow standard essay formats and be double-spaced. All documentation must be in APA format. The paper will be evaluated in terms of how well it meets the specific requirements of the assignment for both content and form; how in-depth the exploration and analysis of the issue is; and how professionally the paper is written in terms of academic language conventions:
Grade of A
An “A” paper is characterized by outstanding informative writing marked by superior readability and competent handling of content. In addition to a superior analysis of its subject, an “A” paper will demonstrated the following traits:
* The substance and organization follow a clear, logical sequence that makes the information easily accessible to the reader.
* The purpose is clearly expressed, and the selected details of the assignment reflect this purpose.
* The audience is accommodated throughout the assignment as reflected in effective communication and style.
* Words are chosen and sentences are constructed to make the information understandable.
* The grammar, mechanics, and format are flawless.
There are faxes for this order.
Customer is requesting that (Serban) completes this order.
Some error has occured.