I need a report on this performance http://www.youtube.com/user/ClassicalMusicGuide
This is what is required of the paper. I know some wont apply due to the concert bing watched online, this is ok.
One concert report is required for this course. The concert need not be a performance of classical music, but please select a live concert of music other than the kind you usually prefer. Professional or amateur performances, free or with paid admission, are acceptable, but the concert must be open to the public.
In your concert report answer these questions in full sentences:
1. Name of performer or performers, including soloists, and what instrument or ensemble was involved.
2. Date and time of performance and its duration.
3. Specific location of performance and cost of admission.
4. Comment on the aoucstics and ambience of the performing space and on the use of amplification.
5. The number of pieces performed and their titles.
6. Which piece(s) your enjoyed most and least and why (be specific).
7. Were any encores performed? What were they?
8. Estimated size of the audience and its demographic make-up.
9. How did the audience appreciate the performance?
10. Any other comments you may wish to make about the concert.
1. Performers identified (10 points)
2. Date, time and length of performance (5)
3. Location and cost (5)
4. Acoustics, ambience, amplification (10)
5. Music titles (10)
6. Music enjoyed most and least (10)
7. Encore(s) (5)
8. Audience description (10)
9. Audience reaction (10)
10. Grammar, syntax, spelling (10)
11. Focus, organization, originality (10)
12. MLA format, 12 point type (5)
Some error has occured.