University of Phoenix
College of Health and Human Services
HCS/531 ?Health Care Organizations and Delivery Systems
Impact of Uninsured Population Project: Part 1 Outline
The purpose of this project is to demonstrate your understanding of the impact of a growing uninsured and underinsured population on a specific health care organization. This will require that you research community data bases which support the demographics and the primary, secondary, and tertiary health implications for the community which is served by this organization. This information will serve as a foundation for evaluating the risk to the organization both now and in the future.
Part 1 – Outline (Week Two)
1. Identify uninsured or underinsured group that you selected and list the population demographics of the group.
2. Detail the needs and health practices of the uninsured and underinsured.
3. Outline the organization that will be affected by the uninsured and underinsured population.
4. Summarize the mission, structure, and current community position of the organization.
5. Define key historical impacts upon the development of the health organization over the last ten years.
The outline will be detailed and will include a reference page. Use a minimum of 3 scholarly references from the University of Phoenix Library.
This assignment is due Week Two.
Some error has occured.