Women’s Roles Then & Now.
Script. Script a conversation between two notable women from the 18th and/or 19th century on the roles women should play in society. Within the dialogue, include:
1. Biographical information for each woman,
2. The historical status for women in general during the time period in which each womanlived.
3. What opinions each of the women might have on the role the women should play in society during their lifetimes.
4. What each of the women might think about women’s current roles?
1. Support ideas with specific, illustrative examples. If there are questions or points associated with the chosen topic, be sure to answer all of the listed questions and address all of the items in that topic. If the topic asks you to do several things related to the topic, be sure to do each of the things listed.
2. While some of the topics tend to lend themselves toward particular writing genres, you are not restricted to the specific format suggested for the individual topic. For example, you may do an “interview,” a “proposal,” a “letter,” a “short story,” a “blog,” an “essay,” an “article,” or any other written genre for almost any of the topics. The project is intended to be fun as well as informative, so feel free to be creative with the delivery of the information.
Some error has occured.