The space shuttle Challenger disaster:
In 3000 words discuss concisely and analyze deeply the decision-making sequence that caused the disaster of space shuttle Challenger based on theses elements:
– The historical implementation of the decision-making process in NASA which led to the space shuttle Challenger disaster.
– The organizational behavior in NASA and how it affects the decision-making in the space shuttle Challenger disaster.
– The creativity on decision-making level that you would recommend to improve individual and organizational learning in NASA.
Please, use the following links, beside the uploaded PDF files, to cite when you write about the space shuttle Challenger disaster:
– Bulter, M., Bezant-Niblett, K., and Caine, K., (2011) “‘Decision – Making ” from Butler, Michael and Rose, Ed, Introduction to Organizational Behavior pp. 237-267, London,: CIPD. BHM761 2011-2012
– Mintzberg, H. and Westley, F. (2001), ‘Decision Making: It’s Not What you Think’, MIT Sloan Management Review, Vol. 42, No. 3, Spring, pp. 89-93.
– Amabile, T.M (1998) ‘How to kill Creativity.’ Harvard Business Review 76, no. 5 (September-October 1998): pp 76-87
Link to e-journal , Navigate to year 1998, Vol. 76: Issue 5, pp76-87
– Hayashi, A.M. (2001), ‘When to trust your Gut’, Harvard Business Review, Vol. 79, No. 2, February, pp. 59-66.
Link to e-journal , Navigate to year 2001, Vol. 79: Issue 2, pp59-66
Some error has occured.