Use of Force
1. What has the United States Supreme Court ruled regarding the use of force?(hint-see Tennessee Vs Garner and Graham Vs Connor)
2. According to Illinois law, what is the appropriate level of force to be used against a person resisting arrest on a traffic charge.
3. Can a police officer who encounters someone forcefully resisting arrest use a higher level of force to cause submission.
4. If a police officer uses inappropriate force during the performance of his duties, does the person injured have any recourse? If so-under what laws can he be assured of recourse.
1. In what ways would discovery alter an investigators methods of investigating?
2. Are there any exceptions to this rule?(hint-see People Vs Lopez).
Some error has occured.