Using this website, http://www.maxwideman.com/papers/woody2000/intro.htm, write a four page paper answering the following questions:
1. Was the Woody 2000 project well conceived? Give reasons for your opinion.
2. What were Woody‘s real objectives that could and should have been articulated?
3. What strategies were there for achieving these objectives? What would you recommend?
4. Did they consider other solutions? Give Examples.
5. How would you gauge the project’s success? Could success be measured? If so, when?
One inch margins and do not use quotations.
Some error has occured.